Thank you for reading this. We just want you to know that your privacy is critically important to us. At Infia, we have a few fundamental principles:
• We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
• We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data, please contact our support team.
PT Infia Media Pratama. (“Infia") operates several websites and apps including Dagelan Puzzle, Dagelan Cerdas, Dagelan Cermat, and Dagelan Apps. It is Infia’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our apps and/or websites.
Information Collected from Website and App Visitors
Just like any website or app operators, Infia collects certain information from the website and/or app visitor, such as:
1. non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as:
a. the browser type;
b. language preference;
c. referring site;
d. date and time of each visitor request and access;
e. location of each visitor request and access;
f. mobile device information (e.g. manufacturer, model, operating system type and version, screen resolution and service provider); and
g. version of the used app.
2. Infia’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Infia’s visitors use its website and/or app. From time to time, Infia may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website and/or app.
3. potentially personally-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Dagelan app. Infia only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that app commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the app where the comment was left.
4. personally-identifying information, such as username and email address. we may also use third party apps, such as social media apps, to collects personally-identifying information such as name, birth date and address from information found on above-mentioned third party apps social media. Certain visitors to Dagelan’s websites or app choose to interact with Dagelan in ways that require Dagelan to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Infia gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at Dagelan App to provide a username and email address. In each case, Infia collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Dagelan app. Infia does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below and visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
How We Use Information
We use information about you to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
• Provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to opt out of these communications, see “Choice to Opt Out” below);
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
• Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
How We Share Information
When you use the Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
• When you submit a post or comment to the Services, visitors to and users of our Services will be able to see the content of your posts and comments, the username associated with your posts or comments, and the date and time you originally submitted the post or comment. As user of Infia, you should take that into consideration before posting to the Services.
• When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the Services, such as your username, prior posts and comments, and how long you have been a member of the Services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Infia discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Infia’s behalf or to provide services available at Infia’s websites or apps, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Infia’s websites or apps, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Infia will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Infia discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Infia believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Infia, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Infia website or app and have supplied your email address, Infia may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Infia and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs and social media apps to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Infia takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Comments and other content submitted to our website or app service are saved on our servers unless they were marked as spam or prohibited comments and/or contents. The stored comment and/or content will be stored at our server long enough to use them to improve the service.
You should also be aware that if you submit information to “comments”, such information becomes public information, meaning that you lose any privacy rights you might have with regards to that information. Such disclosures may also increase your chances of receiving unwanted communications.
All non-personally-identifying information, potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying-information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
Choice to Opt-out
If we ever send you information by email concerning new products, services or information that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an email address by which you may request no further notices.
Address Book Data
Any external address book data (e.g. email contacts and list of friends from the third party app) that a user voluntarily gives Infia access to will only be used for the described feature (looking up friends, etc.), and will not be stored or repurposed.
Every visitor of Infia's website or app may invite their friends to use all products of Infia by using email or SMS. However, the normal rate for SMS will be charged and applied in accordance with the relevant provider.
Infia may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites or apps. For instance, Infia may monitor the most popular posts on the Dagelan app. Infia may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Infia does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above. We may use third party apps or websites as analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Services.
We may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features (e.g., Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter).
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
If Infia, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Infia goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user and/or visitor information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Infia may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Links to the third party websites
Child Under 13
Although we welcome users from all background, Infia is not intended or directed at individuals under the age of 13. Therefore, individuals under the age of 13 may not create an account or otherwise access or use the Services.
International Data Transfers
We are based in the Republic of Indonesia and the information we collect is governed by Republic of Indonesia laws and regulations. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the Republic of Indonesia and other countries, where you may not have the same rights as you do under local law.